What if I’m having issues linking my bank account?
If you’re you having trouble finding your bank
- Go to Account
- Select Bank Account
- Choose Search All Banks
- Search for your bank by name
- If you can’t find it, select Can’t Find Your Bank
This will allow you to manually link your bank to Stash with something called ‘micro-deposits.’
What are micro-deposits?
Micro-deposits are a way of verifying your bank account using your account and routing number.
- You will manually add your account and routing numbers to Stash.
- Stash will send two small deposits (less than $0.50) to your bank account. We’ll remove the same small amount at the same time, so your total bank balance stays the same. You’ll see these deposits/debits in your bank account within 1-3 business days as separate items on your bank statement.
- Log back into Stash and add these two amounts to verify your bank account. Once you do, you’ll be all set!
If you recently created a Stash Account, but your account registration isn’t finished yet, you will not get your microdeposits.
Related questions View all Invest
Q. I no longer want participate in the Stock-Back™ program. How do I opt out?
Please send an email to [email protected] and you’ll be removed from the program within 3 business days. Debit Account Services provided by Green Dot Bank and Stash Visa Debit card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a…4
Q. I think I’m missing a Stock-Back™ reward. What can I do?
Please reach out to Customer Service at 1-800-205-5164 or [email protected] to assist you. Debit Account Services provided by Green Dot Bank and Stash Visa Debit card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.…4
Q. When do I get my stock reward?
If you have push notifications on, you’ll be notified of your stock reward immediately after purchasing! Your stock reward will be in your Invest activity within 1 business day. Debit Account Services provided by Green Dot Bank and Stash Visa…7
Didn’t find your question?
Shoot us your question and our Stash experts will get back to you.Submit a question
Intro to Stash: Everything You Need To Know To Start Investing
The Stash Way is a few simple principles at the core of investing with Stash.
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.